We have moved to www.liketoga.me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icee1000's whitelist application (please send IP.)

5 posters

Go down

Icee1000's whitelist application (please send IP.) Empty Icee1000's whitelist application (please send IP.)

Post  icee1000 Fri May 27, 2011 1:38 pm

1. How old are you? Im 14, going on fifteen
2. Do you fully understand the server rules? Yes I do, listen to Boeleens, sorry I was Kidding Smile
3. Do you know how to use capitals, and proper grammar? Yes I do.
4. What is your in-game name? icee1000
5. In what time is this RPG server based on? I quote "This server appears in the stone-age/Medieval."
Just for the record I have been trying to join the followers of the creepers but never suceeded, but im gonna try again. Also on the rules where it says "(Common sence rules that some don't get.)", sence is supposed to be spelled "sense" not "sence" (my job was to spell check on my last server), your welcome. Please send me the ip, i cant find it, I would also like to be an assassin, if thats alright. Thank you and goodbye, Icee, King Of The Ice Creepers... lol!

Last edited by icee1000 on Fri May 27, 2011 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spell check)

icee1000

Back to top Go down

Icee1000's whitelist application (please send IP.) Empty Re: Icee1000's whitelist application (please send IP.)

Post  Marowhamm Fri May 27, 2011 1:52 pm

The FotC ended a long time ago, my friend...

Oh, by the way, you forgot one of the most important parts of your application.
Icee1000's whitelist application (please send IP.) Peanut-butter-jelly-time
Marowhamm
Marowhamm

http://Marowhamm has no website. How sad D:

Back to top Go down

Icee1000's whitelist application (please send IP.) Empty Re: Icee1000's whitelist application (please send IP.)

Post  Coasterman29 Fri May 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Marowhamm wrote:The FotC ended a long time ago, my friend...

Oh, by the way, you forgot one of the most important parts of your application.
Icee1000's whitelist application (please send IP.) Peanut-butter-jelly-time

Well, once I can get Minecraft to work on my PC (give me black screen), get the server software, get Synergy (It IS an essential for me, with 2 computers and screens side by side so I can use only 1 keyboard and mouse, I have 2 of each on my desk.), and get some (2 or maybe 3) servers off Brohoster (Cheap prices, but REALLY good servers!!!), and if the community wants it, one could be..... THE FOTC SERVER!!!! I wish I had my own paypal so I wouldn't need to use my dad's...

Aaaand you forgot Icee1000's whitelist application (please send IP.) Peanut-butter-jelly-time
Coasterman29
Coasterman29

Back to top Go down

Post  diamondking Fri May 27, 2011 2:51 pm

Guys he didn't forget anything. Boelens removed the word from the rules. He obviously read them anyway.
diamondking
diamondking

Location : Sealed tightly in an envelope addressed to Candyland

Back to top Go down

Post  Marowhamm Fri May 27, 2011 3:32 pm

diamondking wrote:Guys he didn't forget anything. Boelens removed the word from the rules. He obviously read them anyway.
Rule 3. Read it.
Marowhamm
Marowhamm

http://Marowhamm has no website. How sad D:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaiyal Draxypse Fri May 27, 2011 4:35 pm

Denied..
Please re-read the rules, and the rules of all of the servers..
Shaiyal Draxypse
Shaiyal Draxypse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down