We have moved to www.liketoga.me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraria Clan

+2
Coasterman29
qwerter49
6 posters

Go down

Terraria Clan Empty Terraria Clan

Post  qwerter49 Mon May 30, 2011 11:16 am

Now that Terraria is getting popular, we need to get a clan page on their forums NOW! the game has over 200,000 copies sold in like 2 weeks. There are only like 10 clans currently, so we would end up becoming one of the first clans. Its a major member goldmine we cant miss out on. (plus, the game is pretty awesome!)
qwerter49
qwerter49

Back to top Go down

Terraria Clan Empty Re: Terraria Clan

Post  Coasterman29 Mon May 30, 2011 11:23 am

qwerter49 wrote:Now that Terraria is getting popular, we need to get a clan page on their forums NOW! the game has over 200,000 copies sold in like 2 weeks. There are only like 10 clans currently, so we would end up becoming one of the first clans. Its a major member goldmine we cant miss out on. (plus, the game is pretty awesome!)
I have been trying to buy it, stupid me no have paypal. We should also have a Terraria Server and a forum topic for it.
Coasterman29
Coasterman29

Back to top Go down

Post  qwerter49 Mon May 30, 2011 11:26 am

Coasterman29 wrote:
qwerter49 wrote:Now that Terraria is getting popular, we need to get a clan page on their forums NOW! the game has over 200,000 copies sold in like 2 weeks. There are only like 10 clans currently, so we would end up becoming one of the first clans. Its a major member goldmine we cant miss out on. (plus, the game is pretty awesome!)
I have been trying to buy it, stupid me no have paypal. We should also have a Terraria Server and a forum topic for it.

We are getting a terraria server for free as soon as that other community joins us. But we need go ahead and get a clan thread on the forum.
qwerter49
qwerter49

Back to top Go down

Post  Coasterman29 Mon May 30, 2011 11:30 am

qwerter49 wrote:
Coasterman29 wrote:

We are getting a terraria server for free as soon as that other community joins us. But we need go ahead and get a clan thread on the forum.
SWEET!!!
I MUST GET!!!
Btw, Anyone have any update on the community? What is it!?
Coasterman29
Coasterman29

Back to top Go down

Post  diamondking Mon May 30, 2011 3:47 pm

I think we should so we can get some publicity.
But seriously, why is Terraria so popular? It's stupid.
diamondking
diamondking

Location : Sealed tightly in an envelope addressed to Candyland

Back to top Go down

Post  Marowhamm Mon May 30, 2011 3:51 pm

diamondking wrote:I think we should so we can get some publicity.
But seriously, why is Terraria so popular? It's stupid.
I think it's because it's very similar to Minecraft, yet completely different...
But that's just what I think.

Anyhow, I'll probably be getting Terraria soon.
Or Portal.
Or TF2.

I don't know, actually. :/
Marowhamm
Marowhamm

http://Marowhamm has no website. How sad D:

Back to top Go down

Post  qwerter49 Mon May 30, 2011 6:22 pm

Get Terraria. Its a fun game. Take a little while to get started but i can give u a nice wepon or two and ull be all set to go. I got it yesterday and am trying to survive in the hell place for more than 5 min. Any1 who has it and is good, tell m how to survive (imps and giant worms keep throwing me into DEEP lava!)

EDIT: also, any1 who needs some life crystals, i got plenty
qwerter49
qwerter49

Back to top Go down

Post  Coasterman29 Tue May 31, 2011 9:00 am

Just need my external harddrive on my PC or find how to save files to my other drives and I'll be able to.
Coasterman29
Coasterman29

Back to top Go down

Post  Boelens Tue May 31, 2011 9:10 am

qwerter49 wrote:Get Terraria. Its a fun game. Take a little while to get started but i can give u a nice wepon or two and ull be all set to go. I got it yesterday and am trying to survive in the hell place for more than 5 min. Any1 who has it and is good, tell m how to survive (imps and giant worms keep throwing me into DEEP lava!)

I need some life crystals, like about 8 till I'm at max health.
Boelens
Boelens

Back to top Go down

Post  qwerter49 Tue May 31, 2011 6:15 pm

Boelens wrote:
qwerter49 wrote:Get Terraria. Its a fun game. Take a little while to get started but i can give u a nice wepon or two and ull be all set to go. I got it yesterday and am trying to survive in the hell place for more than 5 min. Any1 who has it and is good, tell m how to survive (imps and giant worms keep throwing me into DEEP lava!)

I need some life crystals, like about 8 till I'm at max health.

Ill help u with that Smile
qwerter49
qwerter49

Back to top Go down

Post  XxSothosxX Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:38 pm

If theres any people who want some stuff just Ask me i have a full set of molten armour and a space gun ( i love the space gun) i also have a 2nd character with full necromatic armour with molten pick and hamaxe (hammer and a axe mixed together)
blade of grass which is a very good weapon thorn chakrum a range weapon and lots of other stuff ill mainly be giving away my stuff on my 2nd character so yeah oh i also have a ivy whip (upgraded grapple hook) and i have rocket boots Smile

XxSothosxX

Back to top Go down

Post  qwerter49 Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:16 am

XxSothosxX wrote:If theres any people who want some stuff just Ask me i have a full set of molten armour and a space gun ( i love the space gun) i also have a 2nd character with full necromatic armour with molten pick and hamaxe (hammer and a axe mixed together)
blade of grass which is a very good weapon thorn chakrum a range weapon and lots of other stuff ill mainly be giving away my stuff on my 2nd character so yeah oh i also have a ivy whip (upgraded grapple hook) and i have rocket boots Smile

i gave u the space gun lol. Also, if sothos isnt on, u an ask me. I have every item in the game (other than the 2 new secret item, yet) and i will give u anything u need. just ask sothos, boelens, or marrow, i helped them ALOT. well, execpt sothos cuz he already had pretty much everything.
qwerter49
qwerter49

Back to top Go down

Post  XxSothosxX Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:21 am

qwerter49 wrote:
XxSothosxX wrote:If theres any people who want some stuff just Ask me i have a full set of molten armour and a space gun ( i love the space gun) i also have a 2nd character with full necromatic armour with molten pick and hamaxe (hammer and a axe mixed together)

i gave u the space gun lol. Also, if sothos isnt on, u an ask me. I have every item in the game (other than the 2 new secret item, yet) and i will give u anything u need. just ask sothos, boelens, or marrow, i helped them ALOT. well, execpt sothos cuz he already had pretty much everything.

i gave u the blade of grass lol hehe also i gave boelens his armour and the sunfury and some other stuff i think

XxSothosxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Marowhamm Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:09 am

XxSothosxX wrote:
qwerter49 wrote:

i gave u the blade of grass lol hehe also i gave boelens his armour and the sunfury and some other stuff i think
Your grammar is making my head hurt. >_<
Marowhamm
Marowhamm

http://Marowhamm has no website. How sad D:

Back to top Go down

Post  diamondking Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:40 am

XxSothosxX wrote:
qwerter49 wrote:

Blade of Grass just seems to be a hilarious name.

"Take this, my son. A very powerful weapon it is. I bestow you with... the blade of grass." lol!
diamondking
diamondking

Location : Sealed tightly in an envelope addressed to Candyland

Back to top Go down

Post  qwerter49 Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:07 pm

"Take this, my son. A very powerful weapon it is. I bestow you with... the blade of grass." lol!

Its not very good either. powerfull, but single hit. So I dont use it at all. Also, i found the secret item. the sorcerers hat or wat ever. Droped by Tim (who is very weak)
qwerter49
qwerter49

Back to top Go down

Post  XxSothosxX Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:56 am

qwerter49 wrote:

Its not very good either. powerfull, but single hit. So I dont use it at all. Also, i found the secret item. the sorcerers hat or wat ever. Droped by Tim (who is very weak)
the good bit of the weapon is its range... largest range of all swords

XxSothosxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down