We have moved to www.liketoga.me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story 1: Chapter 2: Rebels Removed, Rebels Risen

Go down

Story 1: Chapter 2: Rebels Removed, Rebels Risen Empty Story 1: Chapter 2: Rebels Removed, Rebels Risen

Post  Agnewbody1820 Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:26 pm

A band of disorganized and rag-tag rebels set up a base consisting of a bow, some cots, and a potted plant. Things are off to an expected start, but rebels are beginning to doubt some of their chances of doing anything to the king. Their forces are weak and their movements are slow and uncoordinated. Sadly, after a short time, the rebel base is destroyed. All is lost...

Or so it was thought. The rebels, having lost most of their worldly possessions and home to their base's unexpected explosion are now driven to survive detached from the world they left behind. They dust off the few objects in their base that are still recognizable and use their expertise in craftsmanship to create tools. Under the cover of night, they set up a new and far more secure base. Their work is tough, but is done swiftly and correctly. No room is left for error and no time is wasted. Their work is fueled by their anger and ambition. Supplies are quickly gathered and people gain a new hope. From the ashes of their fallen comrades and assets, a new and determined force rises to fight the oppression!
Agnewbody1820
Agnewbody1820

Back to top Go down

Story 1: Chapter 2: Rebels Removed, Rebels Risen Empty Re: Story 1: Chapter 2: Rebels Removed, Rebels Risen

Post  Agnewbody1820 Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:38 pm

The dust has settled around the fantastical and frightful events surrounding the "new" King TJ. His soul has been taken by a magical spell. The caves under the town have recently become of greater interest. The prophecies scribbled on the walls that seemed like mere gibberish are now all-too-true facts of life. The King's soul, however, is not lost forever. The prophecy also states that a handful of townfolk (whoever wants to do it on the story server and is a town member is welcome to it) will search for TJ's soul and determine the fate of Broville and maybe the whole world for ages to come. The soul of the King was too good and pure, something that even the evil wizard couldn't understand. He improvised, splitting up the soul into pieces and sealing them throughout the land where he knew he could always find them. It is now up to the townfolk to find TJ's soul and return him to normal before friction between him and the Rebels reaches a peak in a war of might and magic that could destroy everyone. (We still need to make the chambers of the soul pieces when the story server is back up. We'll work on this whenever possible. Be sure to leave hints and confer on exactly what goes on. At the time that I write this, I believe that the soul pieces consist of a set of chainmail armor and a couple of pieces of web. We should discuss this when we have enough people on and the server goes back up.)
Agnewbody1820
Agnewbody1820

Back to top Go down

Story 1: Chapter 2: Rebels Removed, Rebels Risen Empty Re: Story 1: Chapter 2: Rebels Removed, Rebels Risen

Post  Agnewbody1820 Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:52 pm

I am not a living thing. I am a creature that died many millennia ago under a name that you've evolved into being unable to utter without dying instantly. I travel this land and see light. I feel pain in this light that you call happiness...joy...love...compassion. It sickens me! I have to destroy this light before it destroys me! But even I am limited in how I may destroy you. The power of the magic i give to you must come from somewhere, and a soul is quite a valuable commodity among those of us without them. It seems a fair trade, does it not. You get some whimsical new power and I get a tasty treat. But you good people always get in the way of these simple systems. I would have eaten TJ's soul and waited a few decades until you were all so desperate that I could hold a banquet. But TJ....oh TJ...His soul was a pure one. It was one that held the best interest of his people at heart. I did not know what to do with it. This thing I had acquired suddenly pained me to even be near. I had brought it out, letting it's full light shine on the land. I couldn't think straight with all of this light, so i...put it out, as some may say. I ripped it apart, but the good still shone strong. I cast the pieces all over the physical realm and now it is reduced to a constant throbbing pain of happiness and good intentions. I can probably build up an immunity to it, but I need to rest right now. I can't even imagine what will happen to me if this newly awakened soul ever returns to TJ. The good and love in it could destroy me forever. I must do what I can to stop these villagers from helping their precious king. I'm sure I can find something exploitable around here somewhere...
Agnewbody1820
Agnewbody1820

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down