We have moved to www.liketoga.me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My two Minecraft creepypasta stories.

Go down

My two Minecraft creepypasta stories. Empty My two Minecraft creepypasta stories.

Post  Boelens Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Please note : The first one is from a while ago and expect grammar errors in it. The second one is not finished yet, but I decided to post it anyways.

Story one "The glitched world"

Chapter 1, A "normal" mining day.

Today, I started up Minecraft just normally, and starting in my house. I was walking into my mine and was just mining around a bit. But then I found some Diamond and Lapis lazuli near eachother, so I walked there. Once I was there, I could weirdly enough hear a train sound. I just ignored it and headed to the diamond. Then, a weird shaped hole was next to me. I could hear burning skeletons from there. But there was no daylight comig in, and when I looked there was nothing burning. I gone into the hole, and found a few skeletons but killed them. I just thought it was a weird glitch but it got worse. I walked a little further, and saw some sort of glass cage. I never been there before and I wonderd how it got there. When getting closer I could see a default player skin locked up there, then when I reached it it gone on fire and burned to its death. I quickly ran away, walking up the hole. Once back in my mine, I could hear the train sound coming closer and closer and just kept coming closer. I tried to run but soon enough I heard the sound full noise, and out of nothing got pushed through my whole mine, and then got crushed. I called it the "Invisible train."

Chapter 2, Spawning back in my house.
So I died, and clicked respawn where I was inside my house. I looked outside and things werent normal. It was daylight, but you could see zombies everywhere, killing pigs, sheep, and all other mobs. Also all the dirt tiles became netherrack, but with blood on them. I got pretty creeped out now. When I headed out, I could see like 10 mob traps, I didnt make. There even was one infront of my house I had to close down. I again saw a default player skin walking around, and the zombies followed him. But this skin was else, he had blood in his eyes and his shirt was half ripped off. I decided to chase the "default" player down. After some chasing, I came to a house. The house was made out of bloody looking wood. The player gone inside it, and all the zombies suddenly burned in one single hit. Like they were his guards. Inside the house, I could see a chest and all the normal things. I decided to go into the house, I just had to check this out. When I enterd, I saw no one. Just a huge huge fog. I decided to look in the chests, and if you connected all the chests it would say: "Trapped." This was spelled in blood wood. I tried to open the door, but it suddenly has changed into a steel door. I eventually found a lever and pulled it. But the door didnt open. Instead the house gone on fire. And the default player skin came walking down, with a diamond sword, wich obviously had some pig meat and alot of blood on it. The default bloody skin came walking to me, but then I found a hole. It was just a 1x1 hole with some ladders. It gone very deep, but I decided it would be my only exit, and gone into it. The default bloody skin was chasing me.

Chapter3, down the hole.
As I couldnt really see where I was heading due to the fog, I was still going down. Finally I was down. But the default bloody skin to. This cave was seriously creepy, everywhere I could see dead default playerskins. I saw a door and enterd it then coming in some sort of maze. It was a huge huge chase. Eventually I failed in the maze and it ended dead. The default bloody skin was nearing me. I had to do something. I started digging out the dirt as soon as possible, and came in another hallway. I actually found the end there and a huge ladder going up. When climbing up the ladder, I had a view from above there. I didnt have to much time to look due to the chase but I saw spelled "You're doomed. GIVE UP." I only saw a road and followed it. Following and following it. Eventually, I saw another default player skin, but I could only see its back and it was alive. Suddenly, when getting near that guy the default bloody skin burned to death. I was happy. When the default skin turned around, you could see his skin missing from his head and his skull was cracked. There was a sword through it. Suddenly the default skin started to talk with a deep voice. : "WHAT DO YOU WANT." I serously had no idea what to do. Returning wouldnt help, as I'd end up being locked up in the house. I decided to jump off the flying road. It was a long freefall. But I was lucky, I fell in seriously deep water. Suspiciously deep. I ended up in a netherrack cave, with glass walls where you could see the water. I was walking through the glass tunnel, and then got scared like crap when I saw a bloody half dead creeper fall to the glass. I saw it right in my face. I just wanted to get out of here. I decided to open a hole in the glass tunnel, making water go through it. I swum up using the water but the water was just to deep. I ended up drowning and respawning. I actually was glad with respawning, I'd be safe in my houe. But I was wrong.

Chapter4, back in my house, or not?
I was back in my house. I thought. I was in some sort of cage. It was made out of glass and looked outside. It was terrible. EVERYTHING was burning. It was like a hell. Burning trees, pigs sheep creepers spiders skeletons zombies everywhere. The floor of this cage was made out of bedrock. So I assumed I was underground. Suddenly, a default player skin came into the cage. It was our good old skull guy again. The deep voice started talking again: "SO WE MEET AGAIN. YOUR A REAL ADVENTURER, ARENT YOU?" I again heard the train sound. "SAY HELLO TO MY INVISIBLE TRAIN. IT WILL HUNT YOU DOWN." Then he dissapeard, like when a zombie dies. The sound was coming closer. I decided to break the glass, then digging down once I was outside. I wasnt in a cave I found out. But the train sound was chasing me. I just didnt know what to do. I saw a house made out of bed rock. With a steel door. There was no one in it, but the door just opend for me. And when I got inside it closed. The train couldnt kill me through the bedrock. I was so glad. But I saw a minecart system in the bedrock house. I decided to take a ride in it. I mean what would I have to lose? My house was probaly on fire by now. When riding down the track. I couldnt see much due to the fact of the huge fog. I saw some text passing though on the ride. It said "Your still alive? Havent quit yet? I bet you want to know whos making all this."
Chapter5,At the end of the track.
As I arrived at the end of the track, there was a bow, 64 arrows and an diamond sword laying on the ground. I picked all three up. By now the fog was actually dissapearing, and I could see something. But the only thing I saw was default skins laying dead to trees, and the trees had all blood on them. I'm probaly in a forest, I thought. And what a surprise, I could see zombies come. But these werent just normal zombies, something was weird. The creepers had red eyes with blood streaming from it, the skeletons had broken bones and spiders had arrows in them. I wasn't sure what they wanted so I pulled out my bow and started to shoot arrows like crazy. I killed alot of zombies by now but they just kept on coming and coming. After I was out of arrows, I grabbed my diamond sword and hitted like crazy. But there were to many. After a while I literally got eaten by the zombies. When respawning, I woke up in a bed. My view was dizzy and slowed down and on my view was alot of blood. Around me, was a dark room with candles. Candles? I couldn't remember that block. I got out of the bed, and saw a huge 2x2 tunnel. What could go wrong? I just decided to walk through it. After a really really long walk through the tunnel, I could see something. But I could only see the eyes... What was this?
Chapter 6,Is this the end?
I was afraid to came closer, but oh what the hell. I walked closer to him, and I could see WHITE eyes. They.. glowed. I couldnt see anything of his body, just the white white eyes. Then, all out of the sudden I saw a body. But I just couldnt indentify it. Because all out of the sudden,the ground beneath me dissapeard, a loud scream could be heard and a train noise. I was falling with fast speed through a tunnel down the ground. And the guy was following me. I could get a closer look. It looked like.. like.. Herobrine.. His body was soaked in blood, and he missed one arm and a leg. While I was falling, he I heard a hard "HAHAHA" laugh. It was a deep voice. He suddenly stopped, while I kept felling down. Finally at the end, I fell on sponge. I didnt die. But around me... Was terrible. I was back in my normal world, I thought at first. but then looking around you could see dead bodies hanging everywhere. EVERYwhere. My house had dead bodies of zombies in it, and alot of blood. I didnt even want to go inside. Tiles had blood on them, trees had blood on them. Everything was scary. Then again, I heard a loud scream. It seriously creeped me out. I just wanted to quit now. I gone to the main menu, but it was all bloody and everything looked creepy. I could even press the exit button. Instead it said: "Nope, your stuck." Back into the game I went. A human walked to me. Not a default skin though. He had a t-shirt and a normal pants. He walked to me, but backwards. He rotated his head, without moving his body. His head was creepy looking, also with blood on it. He said "Helllpp-" Then he fell into the ground, I looked down and saw a pit filled with fire. He was burning. You could actually hear pain sounds. I walked away, from the screaming of the dying guy. Where the hell was I? I suddenly got a bow. Togheter with 64 arrows. And herobrine came walking to me. The background suddenly changed into a 2x2 tunnel again. He walked to me, as I walked away from him. I started shooting arrows like crazy. It did hurt him but he wouldnt die. After I was out of arrows, I got pushed into a dead end. What now? I saw Herobrine standing straight in front of me. He pulled a sword and stabbed it through my head. My view was dizzy, while I slowly faded down to the ground. I then got a view over a scary piece of land, in the dark with mobs walking over it. It was a graveyard. With ALOT of people in it. It spelled in blood soaked cobblestone blocks "R.I.H". The game closed down. I was to afraid to start it up again. I didnt want to go through this again. This was the end.

Story two "The curse of Yami" (Unfinished)
Chapter one, A 'normal' day?
It was a normal day, I was in my house, mining for some diamonds. I kept mining, and mining, and mining, and found a diamond. Behind it was a giant cave, so I was heading back for some equipment. Once I was home, I heard my wolf getting hurt in my basement. Yet I could swear it was completely lit up and it was impossible for ANY monster to get in. I was heading to the basement, but the sound kept going on. It didn't die, nothing. Just the sound of pain. Just to try, I set the difficulty to peaceful. I didn't dare to go in the basement. But yet, the sound continued. I saw something at my door, very short. I could swear it were some red glowing eyes... But I probaly imagined it. I assumed this was a glitch, so I restarted Minecraft. This did not have any effect. The sound kept going on. But I saw some blood in my basement this time. Blood? In Minecraft? Must've been a hidden update. I decided to go in, as I wanted to know what was causing this. In the basement, I saw my wolf. But it wasn't normal. He was full black, red eyes, and it kept getting hurt with every movement it did. It suddenly started screaming, in a dog way, that is. It scared the crap outta me. I left the basement and locked it up.

Chapter two, playing on "cursed"
I checked my difficulty again, it now was on "cursed". A new difficulty? What the hell is this? The difficulty button even had blood on it, how nice. I saw a black thing on my stairway, it had red glowing eyes. It scared the crap out of me, again. I quickly paused the game, but the pause button didn't work. No matter how many times I pressed it. After a while I heard a weird laugh, an echoing laugh. "Ha-ha-ha-ha..." and it faded away. Now I really got shocked. Messed sound files too? The black thing was just standing there, and when I came closer to it, I got pushed away, all the way against my houses wall. I could hear a loud "HAHAHA..' with again a fade-away. He suddenly dissapeared. I was stuck to the wall. I checked my inventory to see if I had any flint and steel to burn the wall down. My inventory was soaked in blood. I had no items. My skin was soaked in blood too. I don't know why I was still playing the game. I decided to leave my house. I saw steves walking around, slowly. And with blood on them. Like they were in pain. NPCs added too now? What is going on with my game? One steve actually talked, cool I thought. He said "Run... Run... RUN!" I guess he wanted me to run. I didn't get why. Suddenly something happend in the sky, clouds were combining and they were dark.

Chapter three, meeting Yami.
Oh, combining dark clouds. Whats next? Something came out of the clouds. That was new, a person coming out of a cloud. It was the guy with red glowing eyes. And some murderd steves were falling with him. He landed on the ground, without taking a single amount of damage. It approached me. Oh god. Why me. There were many others around me. It started talking, with a deep demonic voice.. It said "Weakling, you cannot escape me. YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THE CURSE OF YAMI. YOU CANNOT." And suddenly I heard a deep scream coming from a distance. I tried to move away, but I couldn't. Something kept pulling me back. I checked the difficulty, it now was on "The curse of Yami". Great. Just great. I wanted to get the hell out of here. Mine again. Then, from the clouds I saw a weird red light coming, it looked evil. Like from the nether. Oh holy shit, I thought. Alot of weird dark.. ghosts came out. A new mob? I'm not sure, but they all made screaming sounds and they were EVERYWHERE. If one came close to a steve, he'd go in pain and then fall dead on the ground. Suddenly a blue light came out of the clouds. Alright, who is messing with the lights? But this time it was good. All ghosts got sucked in, including all the blood from the steves, and so did "Yami." Everything was gone, the red light, the dark clouds. Just everything was normal again. Even my wolf was normal. I didn't feel like it was over. Since the difficulty was now on : "Peacefull. [size="1"]for now...[/size]"

Chapter four, Getting help.
So, now that everything is normal again, I decided to check around some things. Everything seemed normal, except some steves walking around. After a while of walking around, I saw cobblestone. I can't remember placing it. I walked closer to it and saw it was some sort of village. Suddenly a arrow flew right next to me and I heard someone shout "Don't move!" He looked like a Steve, but with heavy armor. In the wall was a gate, the gate opend, and closed as I walked inside. Maybe this was some sort of safe house? Suddenly the heavy armored people in it turned into ghosts and flew up, and all the walls around me turned into a bedrock cage. Blood was soaking from the wall and a trapdoor under my feet opend. I fell for ages. I saw horrid things on my way, half dieing steves, and some scary paintings. Suddenly I landed in a deep pool of water. I swum up as soon as I could and when reaching the top, I saw the nether around me. But it wasn't normal... Something was weird. Then I saw it. There were no ghasts or zombie pigmen, I only could see half dead steves and ghosts flying around. I gone out of the water and quickly dug a hole under me, and locked myself in. I was scared. And I hope they didn't see me. But they did. Suddenly the one by one chamber got lit up, and it got pushed up. Alot of half dead steves ran up to me, trying to attack me. I pulled out my iron sword and swung circles with it on the hope I hit something. After spinning a while, I stopped and saw a blood bath around me. Alot of dead steves and some brain splatters on my sword.

Chapter five, The 'Nether'
I sighed and looked around. I could see more of them in the distance, and still the ghosts. I also saw two red dots flying around me very quickly. Suddenly out of those red two dots, came the fully black guy with red eyes. Oh, him again. How wonderful. Again I got pushed with great force against a wall and I could not move. He started to talk : "You cannot escape anymore. Your stuck. GIVE UP." And he faded away. I checked my difficulty, it said "d00med" with blood streaming from the 00's. I saw I had some wood on me so I decided to build a small house, really quick. To be safe. I went inside and locked myself in. No door. It'll be the safest. I built a bed and slept in it, lets see what would happen when I wake up. When I woke up suddenly my screen started to shake alot and I heard a loud endless scream wich wouldn't end and I saw a half dead steve's face in my screen, slowly blood soaked out of his head till he morphed to a skeleton with some flesh left. The screen faded away and I stepped out of my bed. Man that scared the crap out of me. Outside in my window I saw the face of that black guy. He faded away when I looked at him. I chopped the two wood blocks out, and left my house. I saw netherrack with some blood on it. I checked my difficulty and it still said "d00med". I just wanted to get out of here. I noticed I had some obsidian on me and flint and steel. My only hope. I built a basic nether portal and lit it up. But the entrance wasn't purple, it was red. Blood red. Oh well, I had to hope for the best. While entering I heard a soft "Mwah-hah-hah..." fade-away. I was scared.

Boelens
Boelens

Back to top Go down