We have moved to www.liketoga.me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story line!

3 posters

Go down

Story line! Empty Story line!

Post  ModernFluff Thu May 19, 2011 3:47 am

Well, the idea is that we could every now and then have a quest for one of the servers, example: Story blah blah blah, Objective: Attack the kingdom/Assassinate the king blah blah.

And we could have roles for everyone, some people are just normal rebels that participate to make the story nice, and some people got more important roles like the evil king and stuff. I think that the Mcmmo thingy will fit in this too, like the evil king maybe got like 1000 in strength and stuff, while the rebels only got like 50, so they gotta team up to win.

And I have searched, and I found some maps with castles and stuff, so we could maybe start with the kingdom, and expand and stuff by ourselves?
ModernFluff
ModernFluff

Back to top Go down

Story line! Empty Re: Story line!

Post  patrick149 Thu May 19, 2011 10:01 am

ModernFluff wrote:Well, the idea is that we could every now and then have a quest for one of the servers, example: Story blah blah blah, Objective: Attack the kingdom/Assassinate the king blah blah.

And we could have roles for everyone, some people are just normal rebels that participate to make the story nice, and some people got more important roles like the evil king and stuff. I think that the Mcmmo thingy will fit in this too, like the evil king maybe got like 1000 in strength and stuff, while the rebels only got like 50, so they gotta team up to win.

And I have searched, and I found some maps with castles and stuff, so we could maybe start with the kingdom, and expand and stuff by ourselves?
I like the idea but i think we should make the maps by ourselfs! Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy
patrick149
patrick149

Back to top Go down

Post  qwerter49 Fri May 20, 2011 12:40 am

Yes, i think this should be on a us built server. And just now and then there will be a quest, other than at those points, you continue life normally.
qwerter49
qwerter49

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down