We have moved to www.liketoga.me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story 1: Chapter 3: An Unfortunate Encounter

2 posters

Go down

Story 1: Chapter 3: An Unfortunate Encounter Empty Story 1: Chapter 3: An Unfortunate Encounter

Post  Agnewbody1820 Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:59 pm

Sunday, Notch 5th, 103,

Life as a rebel is unsure and fearful. The constant threat of being found and eradicated is crushing down on me and all the others. Today, when I went out to look for some supplies and just get some fresh air. Being in the wilderness was serene and feeling the wind filled me with Joy. I was looking about in one of the nearby forests for some mushrooms when I found something I'd heard a lot about but never really seen: a pumpkin. I always hear about pumpkins that naturally grow with those funny faces on them and have always wanted my own. I waited until nobody was around and sneaked it into my room and under my bed.

Tuesday, Notch 14th, 103

I went on another "scouting trip" today, because I needed to take out the pumpkin. All last night, my sleep was interrupted by soft whispers. I looked about and heard them coming from under my bed. I thought that this must surely be a joke. All I saw was the pumpkin. There was no motion around it and no more voices. Shaken by this, I tried to go back to sleep, but the whispers continued. "Hi there""Let's go""Forget these people". Even after I got out of the bed and went for a walk to clear my thoughts, the whispers continued. I found myself longing to be alone and free of this stress from being a rebel. For the first time after Tj's accident, I really wanted to abandon the rebels and go home.

Friday, Notch 38th, 103

I've been plagued by these whispers for weeks, and find that the closer I am to the pumpkin, the more at peace I am. I've been going out a lot recently and finding myself clinging to the pumpkin desperately. I can't leave it far away. I feel like...like it won't let me and I don't want to. I need it to escape some of the dread and misery of being an enemy of the country. One day, I got so relaxed that I sort of just...slipped it onto my head. I could see enough to walk around, but just wanted to rest at that point. I sort of blacked out and ended up back at the base. I'm pretty sure I wasn't seen, but I need to be more careful next time.

Saturday, Notch 39th, 103

I wore the pumpkin on my head again today. I can only imagine how ridiculous I must have looked with that creepy face on. I blacked out and faded back into clarity in the middle of the night in a forest. Fortunately, I had my compass and was able to navigate my way back to the base. My hands are blistered heavily, as if I had been building something. What's going on?

Tuesday, Notch 54th, 103

I've been spending ALL my free time with Trog. Oh, that's what I call him now. I thought it might get awkward for a friend to call his buddy "the pumpkin" or anything that starts with The. It's so nice being around Trog. I've been bringing him everywhere. People have seen us, but I don't care. They can snicker all they want because they don't know how GREAT a friend he is. Trog says I should kill them, but I think he's just being silly. Trog sort of just takes over when I get stressed out and he goes off to do his own business while I might as well be taking a nap. He can build whatever he wants. We don't have any other use for all the cobble that's conveniently disappearing from the chests. He'll show me eventually. He can show me what he makes whenever he's ready. I'm A OK. I don't need any of those snickering bastards, just Trog. Tomorrow, I think I'll take him on a picnic.
Agnewbody1820
Agnewbody1820

Back to top Go down

Story 1: Chapter 3: An Unfortunate Encounter Empty Re: Story 1: Chapter 3: An Unfortunate Encounter

Post  Agnewbody1820 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:08 pm

I still don't understand all these foolish mortals and their souls fully. I've been weakened by exposure to that "pure" soul of Tj's to the point that I have to hide in a pumpkin to retain any physical form. I have, however, been able to find a human with a more neutral soul to take advantage of. I simply need to give a few whispers in the night and eventually he can't live without me. My spells even impress me sometimes. As soon as he slips the pumpkin on his head, I get total control. He thinks I'm draining his stress while I'm really draining his soul for my power. His is far too good to simply devour, but not good enough to remain immune. After he slipped on the pumpkin the first time, I gathered up the soul pieces and hid them. This body is a very good receptacle for magic and good for building. Even my mind is weakened, so I need to shove the locations of the soul pieces away in his subconscious. It's not like he's going to lose much. Just a bit of his cognitive ability and sanity. I'm almost done hiding these soul pieces. The idiot started calling me Trog. I guess I'll let him name me while I drain his soul and mind away. Hmmm...Trog. It's got a nice ring to it.
Agnewbody1820
Agnewbody1820

Back to top Go down

Story 1: Chapter 3: An Unfortunate Encounter Empty journal entry 1 first week

Post  maxstack Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:11 pm

The adventure that me and jestola have started goes way back from blastia but now have gone over seas to a strange land. Strange beyond my wildest dreams! as we stepped on the foundations of broville we were startled by the peoples behavior. being used to being kings over our homeland we where not treated as such here.... were squabling peasents. built our homes from scratch so to speak.... the people talk of a strange past of a new king tj? and the souls that were hidden from his own body! shocked by the strange magic me and joe tried to find our place fast. alass we took our seprate ways. after all weve been through including the madness of the 4 month journey to get here. it turned to dust! this diary of my first week as low grade citezen maxstack. i wish to change that i have seen a reconizable face of a very old griend his name is agnew a generous friend indeed thats why i dont know why hes stuck in the dark times with us i will do what i can to help the people of broville and restore the honor of a sour ruler! this is swear in the name of my homeland!

maxstack

Back to top Go down

Story 1: Chapter 3: An Unfortunate Encounter Empty Re: Story 1: Chapter 3: An Unfortunate Encounter

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down